Biotechnology Subject Support
Central Library is subscribing scholarly resources in the area of Biotechnology. The resources are available in both the format online as well as print document. In addition, most of the resources are also available in free mode.
Core Information Resources (Online)
- IEEE Xplore (IEL): Access to all IEEE and IET journals/magazines and Conference proceedings. Search for Biotechnology Subjects
- ACM Digital Library: Access full range of Association of Computer Machinery Literature available in the form of Journals, Transactions, Conference Proceedings, Newsletters, Magazines.
- Springer (e-Journals) Collections: Access about 575 core journals in the area of computers science, engineering, mathematics, physics, biotechnology and bioinformatics.
- Science Direct: Access range of scholarly journals of Elsevier Science through Science Director Platform.
- Annual Reviews : Access 33 Journals from Annual Reviews Press
- Cambridge University Press : Whole range of Journals published by Cambridge University Press
- Oxford University Press : Access is available for about 300 journals published by Oxford University Press
- Portland Press : 10 Journals available through Portland Press
- arXiv.org : Cornail University Library Open e-Print access to 1,189,462 documents in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics .
- NCBI PubMed : NCBI Pubmed is one of the Larget Database of Publication in the Field of Biology, Biotechnology and Medicine.
- Web of Science: Bibliographic Indexing and Citation Database from Thomson Reuters
- SCOPUS Database : Multi Disciplinery Indexing and Abstracting database.
- Bentham Open : Benthem Open – full text peer-reviewed, scientific journals in fields such as biotechnology and natural sciences .
Electronic Thesis & Dissertations
- PhD Thesis : PhD Thesis Submitted to Thapar University
- Master Thesis : Master Thesis Submitted to Thapar University
Other Useful Information