|Piyush Verma |
Associate Professor, LM Thapar School of Management
Thapar University Patiala.
Publications with Thapar University Affiliation by Piyush Verma
|2017 (3)||2016 (4)||2014 (2)||All|
- Pradeep Gupta, Shailendra Kumar, Piyush Verma. Value Relevance of Degree of Leverage: Evidence from India, . Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing , 2017. [ISBN : 9783330041332]
Book Chapter Publication(s):
- Ankit Mahindroo, Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma A Review of Information Technology Usage in Supply Chains and its Applicability in the Indian Context in Indian Management; Vol.1 edited by Karminder Singh Ghuman, Anita Sharma, Arunesh Garg, Delhi, Bloomsburry, 2017. [ISBN : 9789384052782]
- Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma (2017) Mediating role of process simplification in process integration and upstream supply chain flexibility. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management , Vol. Iss. Forthcoming pp. -
- Gaurav Goyal, Harsh Vardhan Samalia, Piyush Verma (2016) Interpretive Structural Modeling for integrating quality management in manufacturing and service counterparts. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Vol. Accepted Iss. pp. -
- Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Shailendra Kumar, Piyush Verma (2016) Value relevance of the degree of leverages. International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets , Vol. 8 Iss. 2 pp. -
- Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Shailendra Kumar, Piyush Verma (2016) Association Between Degree of Leverages and Firm Value. Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting, Vol. 8 Iss. 1 pp. 212-229
- Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Shailendra Kumar, Piyush Verma (2016) Impact of Degrees of Operating and Financial Leverage on Systematic Risk: Evidence from India. Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 12 Iss. 1 pp. 140-148
- Yashika Bansal, Shailendra Kumar, Piyush Verma (2014) Co-Integration and Causality between Equity and Commodity Futures: Implications for Portfolio Diversification. Global Journal of Management and Business Research, Vol. 4 Iss. 3 pp. 35-44
- Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma, Singh H. (2014) Quality Management Practices’ Grounded Pathway to Higher Supply Chain Performance: An Appraisal. Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Research in Business, Management, Economics and Finance [Pattaya, Thailand : 2-3 August, 2014], pp.138-145.