|Gaurav Goyal |
Assistant Professor, LM Thapar School of Management
Thapar University Patiala.
Publications with Thapar University Affiliation by Gaurav Goyal
|2017 (2)||2016 (1)||2014 (2)||All|
Book Chapter Publication(s):
- Ankit Mahindroo, Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma A Review of Information Technology Usage in Supply Chains and its Applicability in the Indian Context in Indian Management; Vol.1 edited by Karminder Singh Ghuman, Anita Sharma, Arunesh Garg, Delhi, Bloomsburry, 2017. [ISBN : 9789384052782]
- Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma (2017) Mediating role of process simplification in process integration and upstream supply chain flexibility. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management , Vol. Iss. Forthcoming pp. -
- Gaurav Goyal, Harsh Vardhan Samalia, Piyush Verma (2016) Interpretive Structural Modeling for integrating quality management in manufacturing and service counterparts. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Vol. Accepted Iss. pp. -
- Gaurav Goyal, Samalia H.V., Piyush Verma, Singh H. (2014) Quality Management Practices’ Grounded Pathway to Higher Supply Chain Performance: An Appraisal. Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Research in Business, Management, Economics and Finance [Pattaya, Thailand : 2-3 August, 2014], pp.138-145.
- Gaurav Goyal, Ankit Mahindroo, Samalia H.V. (2014) Cataloging Frequently Used Theories in the Supply Chain Management Literature: An Appraisal. Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management [18th : IIT Roorki : 12-14 December, 2014], pp.52-61.