|Shri Ram |
Deputy Librarian, Library, LM Thapar School of Management
Thapar University Patiala.
Publications with Thapar University Affiliation by Shri Ram
|2017 (4)||2016 (3)||2015 (4)||All|
- Shri Ram. Library and Information Services for Bioinformatics Education and Research, . USA: IGI Global, 2017. [ISBN : 9781522518716]
Book Chapter Publication(s):
- Shri Ram, Rudra Rameshwar Measuring Research Impact of Scholarly Publications Using Altmetrics: A Case Study of Thapar University in Scholarly Communication and the Publish or Perish Pressures of Academia edited by Achla Munigal, USA, IGI Global, 2017. [ISBN : 9781522516972]
- Shri Ram Library Services and Resource Utility as a Measure of Student Success in Quality and Excellence in Librarianship edited by Suresh Jange, Dharwad, Sarpan Prakashana, 2015. [ISBN : 9788193177150]
- Ramit (2017) Global muscular dystrophy research: A 25-year bibliometric perspective. Neurology India, Vol. 65 Iss. 5 pp. 993-1000. [IF2015: 1.758]
- Shri Ram (2017) Indian contribution to breast cancer research: a bibliometric analysis. Annals of Library and Information Studies, Vol. 64 Iss. 2 pp. 99-105
- Shri Ram (2016) Global Ice Bucket Challenge (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) Research. Annals of Neurosciences, Vol. 24 Iss. 4 pp. 209-217
- Shri Ram, Nitin Paliwal (2016) Management of University Research Publication: A Case Study of JUIT Publication Database (JPubDB). DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, Vol. 36 Iss. 4 pp. 212-219
- Shri Ram (2016) A quantitative assessment of “chikungunya” research publications, 2004-2013. Tropical Journal of Medical Research, Vol. 19 Iss. 1 pp. 52-60
- Shri Ram (2015) Global Research Productivity in the Field of Dermatoglyphics: A Quantitative Assessment of 50 Years of Journal Article Output. Science and Technology Libraries, Vol. 34 Iss. 3 pp. 257-371
- Shri Ram, Sanjay Kataria, John Paul Anbu K. (2015) Bibliometric Study of the Literature on Ebola Virus Research. Proceedings of the International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics, and Scientometrics [11 : New Delhi : 26-28 November 2015], pp.75-81.
- Shri Ram (2015) Scientometric perspective on global Research in Cholelithiasis (gallstones). Proceedings of the International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics, and Scientometrics, [11 : New Delhi : 26-28 November 2015], pp.391-402.